Special Considerations for Education Programs
ALL people in attendance aged 2 and above MUST wear masks when touching / interacting with animals.
Participation in interactions is at the discretion of the presenter.
We need at least 10 FEET as a buffer between our presenter and the attendees.
Science comes “alive” in the classroom with our interactive wildlife education programs! Let one or more of our degreed staff of biologists and life scientists, and at least 6 furry, feathered and or scaly teachers come to you for a unique educational experience that will keep your students enthralled and eager to learn more.
Each program is tailored to a child’s comprehension at their class and age level. Wild Wonders, Inc is a licensed, insured animal education organization comprised of caring professionals with a combined lifetime of experience in animal handling and education.
We incorporate California science standards, reading, vocabulary, social studies and math, all in a fun format! Our educators have been guest speakers for the California Kindergarten Conference, California G.A.T.E. Academy, California Science Teachers Association and the National Montessori Association.
Our staff of degreed biologists and our 120+ “creature-teachers” will bring the wonders of wildlife to your educational programs. Students will learn about a range of species from around the world with a unique opportunity to meet bush babies, boa constrictors, and many more Wild Wonders animal-ambassadors. Curriculum will cover the important role these animals play in keeping our world green. Topics can be tailored to age appropriate activities with post education materials on wildlife, conservation, and the importance of preservation.
I want to take a moment to thank you for such a wonderful program yesterday. Your staff is always so wonderful to work with and they really brought joy to the children of Potrero. We were able to fill our tiny community room with 70 people yesterday! An adult commented, “This is so awesome!” Thank you so much for all you do and we hope to have you again in the future.
— vo, Librarian
I have had the Wild Wonders presentations in my classroom for ten years now …. We have had all five programs Wild Wonders offers, and have found each program to be very educational and high interest. This is learning at its best! The parents who attend are also amazed at how much they learn. We find the programs to be safe, informational, and relevant. The presenters have all been very professional and competent, both in their knowledge and in their ability to work with the children.
Thank you, Jackie and Wild Wonders!
— nc, Elementary School Teacher
Five Program Themes to Choose From
Walk on the Wild Side
Want to see it all? Wild Wonders has your passport to adventure with animals from all over the world – including South America, Africa, Australia, Asia, and North America!
The Emerald Forest
Visit with the mysterious rainforest dwellers of South America! This theme contains a pre-set assortment of 6 animals, and may include a kinkajou, boa constrictor, iguana, or armadillo!
Out of Africa
Take our interactive safari from the savannas to the rainforests of Africa to learn about the wildlife and cultures throughout the “dark” continent! This theme contains a pre-set assortment of 6 animals, and may include the hedgehog, ball python, hyrax, bat-eared fox, bush baby, or giant sulcata tortoise
Our Big Backyard
Focus on native North American animals, featuring many from our own beautiful country, with an “at home” conservation theme! This program contains a pre-set assortment of 6 animals, and may include the porcupine, opossum, or groundhog.
Small Wonders From Down Under
Enjoy a walkabout with some of Australia’s most popular and exotic citizens! This theme contains a pre-set assortment of 6 animals, and may include the wallaby, sugar gliders, or blue-tongued skink! Now THAT’s a g’day, mate!
Onsite Visit Pricing:
Our pricing is very attractive as our programs start at $450. There may be a nominal mileage charge depending on your location, and extra charges apply for programs after 4PM.
Onsite Presentation Details:
- Presentation duration is roughly 45 minutes
- A professional keeper / educator will bring 6 different animals
Helpful Tips for Onsite Visits:
- A secured, easy access loading area (ie. no students in the area).
- A table approximately 6 feet long and a sound system to be provided by school if necessary.
- If presentation is to be outside, please provide shade and inform us ahead of time (as some animals are indoors only.)
- A secured area for animal storage if necessary.
- A buffer zone between animals and kids (i.e. stage or seating area at least 10 feet back from presentation area.) Center aisle is also helpful.
Please complete the reservation request form below for your on-site visit, and we’ll contact you about your event.
Terms and Conditions:
- Customer agrees to abide by the recommendations (helpful tips), listed above. It is especially important that the program begin ON TIME.
- We love our animals and we know you do too. Since COVID vaccines are not yet available for many species, masks may be required with directly interacting with some of our ambassadors.
- Participation in interactions with animals is solely at the discretion of the presenter / educator.
- Requested animals are not guaranteed. In the event of a “bad fur” day, Wild Wonders reserves the right to substitute a requested animal with a comparable animal. All decisions relating to the animals (acceptance of location, group size, etc.) are left to the keeper / educator’s discretion.