Special Considerations for Birthday Programs during the COVID-19 virus spread
Counties across the area are now limiting groups to a size of 250 people or less. If you have booked or are looking to book one of our Birthday programs, you need to ensure that you will be in compliance with this new requirement.
We will still happily come to your location for a program. If you have had a program with us before, you know we ALWAYS have hand sanitizer and that all people who touch animals are required to make use of this. We will be bringing additional hand sanitizer, but AT YOUR DISCRETION we will make your program “no touch”.
Another option that we can offer in lieu of one of our offsite programs is a field trip to Wild Wonders. Since Wild Wonders is an exclusive, private facility, your group will be the only one visiting, and you will be complying with the “social distancing” guidelines that are being widely recommended.
Invite a Few Unexpected Guests to your Birthday Celebration
If you live in the Southern California area, let Wild Wonders bring some live safari surprises to your home or park for a unique experience. You can choose live animals that will entertain and educate the birthday child and guests. Experience the coarse fur of a bearcat or touch the spines of an adorable pygmy hedgehog while learning the importance of these animals in their environment.
With our “Walk On the Wild Side” Program, you can select 6 animals of your choice*!
A professional keeper / educator will bring 6 different animals from all over the world, such as the following: alligator, South American kinkajou (in the photo nearby), opossum, python, hedgehog, etc.
*Disclaimer: Final animal selection is up to the discretion of Wild Wonders.
- The program will be roughly 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Entertaining for all ages!
- A professional will present each animal in a hands-on, fun, and educational format
- The birthday child is the “Junior Zookeeper” for the day and gets to do everything first!
- Birthday party fees start at $350* (Base fee is for 24 audience members maximum).
For groups of 25 or more, additional fees (starting at $50) will apply
- Fees DO NOT include mileage*
We had Wild Wonders come to our house for my daughters 8th birthday. It was amazing! The zookeepers were awesome with the kids and we all learned so much. I think the parents enjoyed it more than the kids! Everyone is still talking about it.
To make a reservation, fill out the form below
(Please call to confirm your reservation!)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required so we can respond to your inquiry.
*User agrees to abide by the recommendations (helpful tips), listed on the corresponding services page.
*Birthday party base fees are listed for 24 audience members maximum. For groups of 25 or more, additional fees (starting at $50) will apply.***
*Deposits on birthday parties & corporate events are non-refundable.
*Requested animals are not guaranteed. In the event of a “bad fur” day, Wild Wonders reserves the right to substitute a requested animal with a comparable animal. All decisions relating to the animals (acceptance of location, group size, etc.) are left to the keeper / educator’s discretion.
*Disclaimer: Children under five years of age will not be allowed to touch reptiles for their safety.
Helpful Tips / FAQ
Base fees are for 24 audience members maximum. For groups of 25 or more, additional fees (starting at $50) will apply.
- Less than 25 children in a party setting is ideal. It allows for a more intimate, interactive, and enjoyable experience.
- When arranging the contract, the time stated to start the program is important. We recommend that you invite guests to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to when the animal program is scheduled to begin.
- Please provide a close parking or unloading space.
- If outside, please provide an area in the shade with a wall/ bushes/ etc. for us to set up against (this is so there is no traffic behind the animals).
- Help keep the animals a surprise while we are setting up.
- Please withhold snacks during the presentation.
- If you have an air jump, please deflate it during the presentation.
- Please have payment ready in the form of cash or check (this will help to keep the keeper / educator on time.) (Checks made out to Wild Wonders). Gratuity is not included in the fee. Our staff depends on and appreciates your gratuity.
- For the safety of the children and the animals, please help us supervise the children.
- For the parents who attend and wish not to participate in the program, please have an area away from the program for the adults to socialize, so the keeper / educator will not have to strain to be heard.
- More questions? See our FAQ page.