Birthday Parties with Live Animals
Special Considerations for Birthday Programs
The venue for the birthday party must be OUTDOORs.
ALL people in attendance aged 2 and above MUST wear masks when touching / interacting with animals
We need at least 10 FEET as a buffer between our keeper / educator and the attendees.
Our keeper / educator will leave if these criteria are not met, and no refund will be issued.
Invite a Few Unexpected Guests to your Birthday Celebration
If you live in the Southern California area, let Wild Wonders bring some live animals to your birthday party. You can choose animals that will entertain and educate the birthday child and guests. Imagine being up close to an adorable pygmy hedgehog or watching a kinkajou hang upside down and eat grapes while learning the importance of these animals in their environment.
With our “Walk On the Wild Side” Program, you can select 6 animals of your choice*!
A professional keeper / educator will bring 6 different animals from all over the world, such as the following: alligator, South American kinkajou, opossum, python, hedgehog (pictured nearby), etc.
*Disclaimer: Final animal selection is up to the discretion of Wild Wonders.
- The program will be roughly 45 minutes in length
- Entertaining for all ages!
- A professional will present each animal in a fun and educational format
- The birthday child is the “Junior Zookeeper” for the day and gets to do everything first!
- Pricing begins at $450 and covers parties with up to 25 people; additional fees apply to larger parties.
- Pricing does not include mileage
We had Wild Wonders come to our house for my daughters 8th birthday. It was amazing! The zookeepers were awesome with the kids and we all learned so much. I think the parents enjoyed it more than the kids! Everyone is still talking about it.
To make a reservation, fill out the form below
(Please call to confirm your reservation!)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required so we can respond to your inquiry.
- Customer agrees to abide by the recommendations (helpful tips), listed nearby. It is especially important that the program begin ON TIME.
- Failure to comply with the criteria listed in the COVID section at the top of the page will result in our keeper / educator and animals leaving and a refund will not be issued.
- Deposits on birthday parties & corporate events are non-refundable.
- Requested animals are not guaranteed. In the event of a “bad fur” day, Wild Wonders reserves the right to substitute a requested animal with a comparable animal. All decisions relating to the animals (acceptance of location, group size, etc.) are left to the keeper / educator’s discretion.
*Disclaimer: Children under five years of age will not be allowed to touch reptiles for their safety.
Helpful Tips / FAQ
- When arranging the contract, the time stated to start the program is important. We recommend that you invite guests to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to when the animal program is scheduled to begin. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE STAY ON SCHEDULE.
- Please provide a close parking or unloading space.
- If outside, please provide an area in the shade with a wall/ bushes/ etc. for us to set up against (this is so there is no traffic behind the animals).
- Help keep the animals a surprise while we are setting up.
- Please withhold snacks during the presentation.
- If you have an air jump, please deflate it during the presentation.
- Please have payment ready in the form of cash or check (this will help to keep the keeper / educator on time.) (Checks made out to Wild Wonders). Gratuity is not included in the fee. Our staff depends on and appreciates your gratuity.
- For the safety of the children and the animals, please help us supervise the children.
- For the parents who attend and wish not to participate in the program, please have an area away from the program for the adults to socialize, so the keeper / educator will not have to strain to be heard.
- More questions? See our FAQ page.