Our Safety Protocols: What we’re doing to keep us all safe
Of primary importance to consider before visiting, is that Wild Wonders is a PRIVATE facility. Only your family / household group will be at the facility during your Experience, so you can relax and get some great exercise outdoors in the wide open spaces of Bonsall.
OUT OF AN OVERABUNDANCE OF CONCERN FOR EVERYONE’S HEALTH, NO CHILDREN UNDER 5 OR ADULTS OVER 65 OR PEOPLE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ALLOWED TO VISIT WILD WONDERS AT THIS TIME.
Here’s what we’re doing as a matter of course during our business even when we don’t have visitors:
- Wearing masks and gloves
- Increased sanitizing of common areas
- Taking the temperature of all of our staff and volunteers at the beginning of their shift
- Doing EXTRA cleaning of animal areas
During your visit our staff and volunteers will:
- Maintain the recommended 6 foot social distancing guidelines between us and your group.
- Make hand sanitizer readily available to you
What we expect you to do:
- Obey the general guidelines for socializing by visiting as a family unit or household.
- Wear a mask!
- Reschedule your visit if you are not feeling well. There are no fees to reschedule,
- If you think you might like to purchase something from our gift area, please bring a credit / debit card as we are now operating in a CASHLESS mode.
ALL guests will be required to sign a waiver before your tour begins.
Sound good? Select your tour here.
Wide pathways make it easy to “social distance”.
Animal presentation areas are spacious.