Our COVID Safety Guidelines: What we’re doing to keep us all safe
The following protocols are in force for Tours and Experiences at Wild Wonders. These guidelines adhere to those provided by the State of California.
Although all staff are vaccinated, we will continue to wear masks. This is due to the fact there are no animal vaccines readily available yet and we house a variety of sensitive animals including our cats, primates, and mustelid species. MASK WEARING is for the safety of our animals.
During your visit our staff will:
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain the recommended 6-foot social distancing guidelines between us and your group.
- Make hand sanitizer readily available to you.
What we expect both our VACCINATED and UNVACCINATED GUESTS to do:
- WEAR A MASK if you are taking part of our Experiences (e.g., Meet and Greet a Cheetah, Meet and Feed a Bearcat, Fennec Foxes and Friends, Wallaby Walkabout, Cat Education 101, and any of the Ultimates).
- Maintain the recommended 6-foot social distancing guidelines between your group and our staff.
- Reschedule your visit if you are not feeling well.
- If you think you might like to purchase something from our gift area, please bring a credit / debit card as we are now operating in a CASHLESS mode.
If you HAVE BEEN VACCINATED and are participating in our Behind the Scenes Tour or Celebration VIP Behind the Scenes Tour, YOU DO NOT NEED A MASK.
OUT OF AN OVERABUNDANCE OF CONCERN FOR EVERYONE’S HEALTH, NO CHILDREN UNDER 5 ARE ALLOWED TO VISIT WILD WONDERS AT THIS TIME.
ALL guests will be required to sign a waiver before your tour begins.
Sound good? Select your tour here.
Wide pathways make it easy to social distance.
Animal presentation areas are spacious.